Thursday, April 14, 2011





This year has been so amazing for Paul and I. We have been to Colorado, well I have, Maryland and then to North Carolina. I can't explain how God knows what our hearts need and when we need it but He just does and He has shown us time and time again that if we continue to trust Him the road is being mapped out for us. To spend time with Raeann, Ily and Madilynne so they get to know your face, your voice is so precious to Paul and I. Each time my heart grows heavy from missing Cali, Micah, Susan and Mike, Raeann, Ily and Madilynne Father gives us a little taste of heaven by letting us have a few days here, a week there and it just makes me go on until the next scheduled time with them.


We had the week at Carolina Beach planned from last September but Micah's job opportunity made it impossible for them to be there with us. Cali and Raeann flew into Raleigh and we picked them up there, then drove to the house we rented on the beach. Enjoy the pictures! We had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment